The Properties and Benefits of Turmeric
Turmeric is a spice that has various beneficial properties, it can be taken either in powder form, by putting it in meals or as a natural supplement.
But what are the benefits of turmeric?
- Cholesterol reduction: stimulates the liver to produce bile, a good collaboration for the elimination of cholestorol.
- Helps Weight Loss: Stimulates Metabolism.
- Cardioprotective activity, strengthens the lining of blood vessels and prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Good ally of the liver.
- Despite being a very strong flavored spice, it counteracts heartburn.
- Prevents intestinal inflammation caused by celiac disease or Crohn’s disease
- Prevents type 2 diabetes.
The properties of turmeric:
- Antioxidant: prevents skin aging.
- Immunological: fights viral and bacterial infections.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain reliever: good ally against rhemautoid friction.
- Depurative: purifies the body of toxins.
- Digestive, in fact it is not recommended for those suffering from chronic diarrhea.
How can you take turmeric?
- Turmeric can be taken in tablets with dry curcumin extract, it is preferable to take 250 mg of this extract during breakfast and about 250 mg during dinner.
- Or you can take it in powder, two teaspoons are unspeakable to be included in the food daily.
The properties and benefits of aloe vera
Aloe vera is a very ancient plant that over time has made us discover all its benefits and properties. In this century, aloe vera has also come a long way in cosmetics, in fact it can be found in both gel and juice.
The gel is mainly used for its beneficial healing properties, it absorbs the itch even for insect bites and is an excellent post-epilatory soothing, it gives relief when there are sunburns and improves some diseases such as acne and herpes. It is a good ally for the healing of canker sores and inflammation of the gums, it fights dandruff for this reason they have produced many shampoos with aloe vera extract, but what I think will interest many people is its fight against aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles because it stimulates the production of collagen.
As for the benefits of aloe juice, first of all I recommend buying it and not making it at home if you are not too experienced and you need to make sure that the pulp is at least 90% pure.
It strengthens the immune system as it is rich in mineral salts such as sodium and calcium and vitamin C and is antioxidant.
Excellent ally in the fight of Escheria coli and candida Albicans.
It is advisable to drink the juice 15 minutes before breakfast, on an empty stomach and it is important to consult your doctor first and get the daily dose which is normally 30 ml.
Also not recommended for those suffering from chronic diarrhea.