Advice on life as a couple
Since we are little we have seen Disney cartoons in which there are beautiful protagonists destined to be together and to fight to love each other without anyone blocking their path, love is the strongest magic so it can wake up even the princesses from deep sleep . But the reality is quite different and we realize when we are older, that it is difficult to find the princess and see the charming prince arrive on a white horse to take us and take us to the castle.
The writer and psychiatrist Brian Weiss, after many studies and practices of regressive hypnosis not only discovered that there are past lives that every patient can remember during a session, he also discovered that every individual has souls connected to his, but I would like to debunk this. myth, otherwise we will run after an illusion that will lead us to think that somewhere in the world there is someone made to fit us perfectly and therefore we are not alone.
I would like to report here two theories:
- The first theory is that even if the well-known psychiatrist was right and therefore there were some souls that we are destined to meet and love, maybe we have already met those people and they have already taught us what they had to while sharing the roads, but if not if so, what do we do? Do we rob a bank and travel the world to find a soul mate, ignoring everything around us and the love that is perhaps already under our eyes? No! We know that love is not easy and finding a photocopy of us is not difficult is totally impossible.
- The second theory, mine, is that the connection between souls really exists and is a chemistry, a divine magic that no one can block or control, we will ask ourselves is our soul mate? We cannot know at first, because the plane in which we are all placed is greater than the whole universe.
What we really have to ask ourselves is:
- Does he love me? I love?
- Do I want to spend my life with this person?
- Do I accept everything about this person even his faults? Is his presence more important than all the others? Do I want other people or do I just want this person?
- Guys, there are no couples without small quarrels or small problems, but a real couple is one that together is a team so strong that they can defeat every little problem together.
Little attention? Instead of seeking attention from other people, claim your rights and talk to your partner about it, talk about each single problem and try to solve it together, jealousy? It is difficult for everyone, but instead of starting to doubt and become possessive, talk about it and look for certainties in the person you love because no one besides her can give it. You must have the courage to stay and fight for those you love (obviously this does not apply to those with serious problems, such as domestic violence and much more, it does not apply to those who have pathological partners that can be dangerous) I am talking about small problems that many times with a little will they can be resolved with union. Whatever the problem is if there is love, your story may be on the edge of a razor’s edge but it will never fall because it will always save the other’s hand. There is no such thing as that perfect person, equal to you, because if you are looking for this guy, first be alone with yourself. There is love, there are couples and beautiful couples love each other and resolve everything together. But it won’t always be like this,
because the climb is steep and difficult but the summit is fabulous. Reach the summit with your partner trying to understand what he needs and love each other forever as in your dreams.
This is reality and if you accept reality you will understand that it is useless to change partners or betray them with the excuse that you are not completely happy because happiness is not to be sought in others but within yourself and within the person you love.
That is your soul mate, the one who remains next to you despite everything and never gives up walking with you even with bleeding feet. Every story teaches us to be better if we can read between the lines, so let yourself be carried away by true love which isn’t perfect, but Disney cartoons were right about one thing, love is the strongest and greatest magic and if it can make princesses awaken from sleep, it can help you fight for each other.